Nectar of the gods, made by our bees. Crafted with 28 botanicals; lavender, rose, honey from our hives and a healthy dose of sunshine. Partnered with the Royal Horticultural Society to protect our pollinators.
Serve with a splash of Mediterranean tonic water, a slice of lemon or sprig of sage and enjoy at sunset with loved ones. The perfect B&T.
- The Gin Masters Silver (Flavoured Gin) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2018
- Brand & Lifestyle Licensing Awards: Inspired Innovation Brand Licensed Product Finalist
A dollop of fresh honey from our beehives, juniper, coriander seed, elderflower, cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, rose petal, chamomile flowers, rosemary, sage leaf, fresh root ginger, star anise, hibiscus flower, blue cornflower petals, quince, dried grapefruit peel, fresh lime peel, lavender, plus a few a secret ingredients…
*Not suitable for vegans.
A complex floral bouquet on the nose with sweet honey and subtle spice.
The palate is soft and creamy with lavender, rose and hints of grapefruit giving it a little zest.
The finish is smooth and enduring with the dry-sweet spice of juniper and elderflower followed by lingering honey.