Warner's (formerly Warner Edwards) beautiful Elderflower Gin is infused with 300 handpicked elderflowers from our local hedgerows. Harvested just once a year, this delicate gin really is summer in a glass.
About This Gin
Inspired by Tom's mum, Adele, this is a unique recipe. Once a year, our Dream Team head out into the surrounding countryside to handpick the elderflower for this year's harvest. With around 300 fresh, individual elderflowers in every bottle, this is a craft gin like no other. From field to gin in a single day.
- Nose: lovely soft floral elderflower with hints of lychees and some more subtle Juniper.
- Palate: A lemony zing mixes wonderfully with the elderflower giving a beautiful smooth mouthfeel like icing sugar with delicate spice and a little vanilla.
- Finish: The juniper fades out leaving cardamom and cinnamon with elderflower to give a long finish with a bouquet of floral and spicy flavours lingering softly.
Fresh handpicked elderflower, juniper, coriander seed, elderflower, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, plus a secret ingredient…
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- The Gin Masters Silver (Flavoured Gin) 2017
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2016
- Great Taste Award 2016